AUDITION ANNOUNCEMENT: 2021-2022 Season
- Wednesday, September 15th, 2021
Principal Trumpet & 3rd Trumpet
- Thursday, September 16, 2021
5:00 pm: Check-in and warm up (please arrive 1 hour in advance of your audition time)
6:00 pm: Round 1 auditions begin
Application email with resume attached, and registration fee must be received by Monday, September 6.
Application Materials & Information:
All resumes will be considered. To reserve a time slot for an audition, please provide the following information:
- Send an email to the Personnel Manager stating your intent to audition.
- Additionally, please include:
- Accurate contact information (address and cell phone)
- The instrument you are auditioning for (principal bassoon; or principal trumpet, 3rd trumpet, or both)
- The following statement: I agree to the terms of the audition process.
- By including this statement in your intent email, you acknowledge the following:
- I am legally eligible to work in the United States
- All the information on the attached resume is accurate
- Your audition may be recorded
- The LSO audition committee reserves the right to dismiss immediately any candidate not meeting the highest professional standard at the audition
- Attach a one-page resume to your intent email.
- Please send a $50 refundable deposit to the LSO Office. You audition registration is complete once we receive the deposit check. Your deposit will not be refunded should you fail to contact the Personnel Manager 48-hours in advance to cancel your audition.
Intent Email & Questions Should Be Addressed To:
- Matthew Coley
- Personnel Manager
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (847)867-1467
Send $50 Refundable Deposit To:
- La Crosse Symphony Orchestra
- Attn: Auditions
- 201 Main Street Suite 230, La Crosse, WI 54601
The La Crosse Symphony Orchestra is located in La Crosse, WI, and performs six subscription concerts, one children’s concert and one summer pops concert per season. Our performance venue is on the campus of Viterbo University in The Fine Arts Center.
AUDITION EXCERPTS and PAY SCALE/SEASON DATES are available for download on the LSO website.
AUDITION LOCATION will be announced when confirmation and audition times are sent to applicants after the September 6th deadline. Auditions will be held at Viterbo University or the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse.
The LSO Personnel Manager will contact you with an audition time once the registration period has closed.